And while business must respond quickly to meet opportunity, abandoning a planning process is not an option.
The creation of short and long term success is generally dependent on great planning.
Expert analysis and sound resolutions can assist you in guiding your decisions and that’s where we come in. We provide a dedicated service assisting organisations to turn their raw data into valuable information and use this information to avoid common business errors.
Business diagnostics, planning, long term succession matters and everything in between, it’s our business to help you with your business and that includes individuals.
As experts we go to work helping resolve past, current and future issues, while building greater certainty for the future.
We can advise on your true position and assist in removing elements of risk from your business to ensure ongoing viability and sustainability, as well as provide a number of other services.
AMD Advisory services include:
- Business health checks
- Investigative reports and expert opinions for third parties such as banks and solicitors
- Business valuations for a range of purposes including family law matters, share sale transactions, tax valuations, succession and retirement planning
- Preparation of business cases and feasibility studies
- Financial forecasting and planning
- Due diligence for business acquisitions