At AMD our Risk Service can help create the framework which responds to risk.
The purpose of risk management is not to avoid or eliminate all risks but to encourage informed decisions and create processes to effectively respond to any venture which involves risk. We provide a range of advisory and assurance services relating to organisational risk management to assist with identification, assessment, treatment and ongoing monitoring of risks and establishment of appropriate controls.
We can develop tailored, internal audits to include financial and non-financial aspects vital to your operation and create detailed reports outlining matters of concern, facilitating the opportunity to offer advice on remedial action.
AMD Risk Services include:
- Internal audit
- Development of risk management framework
- Sustainability risk management
- Specialist audits, reviews, regulatory compliance & quality assurance
- Compliance audits
- Review of quality management systems
- Performance audits
- Reviews of all areas of concern within an organisation